Friday, June 10, 2011

Mattel's Vibrator - The Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 Broomstick

Mattel has this Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 Vibrating Broomstick that was sold in Amazon.Com for  $99.99. The weird part of this toy is the vibration on the stick part. This toy became so popular that some adult toy stores in NYC started selling them. A lot of kids were enjoying this toy  and some parents were so happy with it that they were giving good reviews about it. Mattel probably are not aware that they just literally made a vibrator for children. Below is an actual review of  costumers . 

From Texas:
My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick!A great buy for any Harry Potter fan! :) 


From NJ:
This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed. 


What do you think about this? Post your comments.

No comments: