Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hitler's Reaction After Knowing That Lebron & Miami Heat Lost In The Finals Against Dallas



     I have seen a lot of reactions when the Miami Heat and Lebron James lost to the Dallas Mavericks during the NBA Finals. I have seen fans in Cleveland rejoicing more than the Dallas Mavericks' fans. I have seen Lebron's and Wade's body language like they are ready to migrate somewhere else. I heard a lot of nasty remarks about Lebron James' post game interview. Jokes about Lebron not having the heart and not having a ring are all over the internet. But this video of Hitler reacting to Miami's lost is the best one. Watch and enjoy.
     I could just imagine how Pat Riley reacted in his office after the game.

1 comment:

bxbatman31 said...

this was very funny.. i gonna keep my comments clean