Saturday, June 11, 2011

Men Cuts Tree To Steal A Bike




     So weird to know what people do to steal something. I have never heard of this story before and this is very interesting. A group of young men tried to steal a bicycle tied around a tree with a chain. They probably can't find a huge chain cutter so they decided to cut the tree instead. I don't know if I can call this crooks persistent or just plain stupid , but anyway you might want to describe it, this  is just WEIRD. Everything was caught on video and was posted in youtube.com.
     What bothers me more is, this thing happened on a normal residential area. I was just wondering if anyone in the neighborhood or anybody bypassing even called the cops to stop it. Fortunately, these guys were caught and charged. Unbelievable! 

No comments: