Thursday, June 16, 2011

What? Vulva Perfume?


Vulva - The Original Scent Of A Woman
     I am a Licensed Practical Nurse and I'm pretty good in human anatomy because I studied Human Anatomy and Physiology in school and the knowledge of it is required to be a Scrub Nurse or a Surgical Tech. My favorite part of it is probably the female reproductive system. I know the parts of it in theory and have seen it so many times performing my duties in the Operating Room.
     I know the functions of the ovary, the fallopian tube, uterus, the cervix, and the vagina. But I never thought that somebody on earth will get some extract from one of these organs to make a perfume - the Vulva.

    Did I say vulva? This scent is supposedly from a vaginal excretion and could be used and applied to body parts of men and women to increase arousal. This thing has been out for awhile and it's only now that I heard of it. Don't get me wrong, I know what it is and I don't think there is anything wrong with the scent of nature but I would not come to work smelling like that. I am a Scrub Tech and I can't be working with Gynecologists in the Operating Room during surgery smelling like the body part that they are working on. They might cut me instead. That will be too much vulva in the room.
     Imagine playing football and smelling like vulva, you will be hit so many times by the "NOSE TACKLE" and by the time the game is done you will be a "wide receiver" with a "tight end". All of the players including the quarterback with clock you in your blindside and you will look like a prostitute in her 90s.
     If you are a professional wrestler and you smell like vulva, your opponent will not only give you a "half nelson" or a "full nelson" but also a "Father Nelson" pin. You might get locked permanently since your opponent might not want to release you.
     If you play basketball smelling like vulva, your own teammates might double or triple team you and the game will look like an orgy. You'll probably get a lot of hand checks from the player defending you, so your best play would be a "pick-and-roll" on "both ends of the floor".
     If you play baseball and you are in the batter's box for your at bat, the catcher behind you would always call for a "stinker" I mean a "sinker" than a "fastball" so he could take a better sniff of you. And when you hit a home run, you will be running the bases teasing the first, second and the third baseman with your natural scent. When you reach the plate all of your teammates will gang up  and get a piece of you.
     Now, would you wear it?
    

2 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

That's just gross on so many levels. Seriously, who buys this stuff?

Ricky Guanlao said...

Thanks for the comments Miranda.