Sunday, June 12, 2011

Is It Bad To Have Fun At Work?


     I believe that  anything that we do in life we should have fun as much as we can so we don't reach boredom. Boredom will eventually result to poor performance. It's understandable that employers would like all employees to be efficient at work but they can't take FUN out of the equation. They should not forget that we work to live, not live to work. Here is a video sample of myself and a co-worker after a very busy shift...
     That's me on the right. I have been working in this hospital for 11 years now, and because of times like this, I don't see myself going somewhere else. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love love love this post!! You are so right about boredom, I even have that in my Twitter Bio @MoloneyKing

That was a nice way to start the day, thanks
Michelle